Green Energy Foundation of Bangladesh (GEFB): Research based non-profitable organization dedicated to alleviating power crisis by empowering the renewable energy.
Aims and Objectives: Spreading the utilization of renewable energy for sustainable development in power sector of Bangladesh.
Board of Directors: All activities should be approved by the directors.
Financial Transaction: Financial transaction will be through a Bank account and it must be fair and reliable. Financial responsibility goes to Executive Director and Treasurer.
Executive post and details
|Executive Director||Only One|
|General Secretary||Only One|
|Joint Secretary (Research)||Only One|
|Joint Secretary (Innovation and Organization)||Only One|
|IT Director||Only One|
|Directors||Forty Five (Will be increased)|
|Life Member||Will be increased|
- Life Member: A student of Physics (who have taken Renewable energy subject in M.S. will be given preference) can be a general member by depositing 5000 taka to the Treasurer; Membership should be approved by Executive Director; General Secretary; Joint Secretary; Treasurer and Directors. First Five years it will be free of cost.
- Director: Upon the basis of organizational activity a life member can be appointed as a director by Executive Director after discussion with General Secretary; Joint Secretary; Treasurer and Directors.
- General Secretary: He/she will be from the directors.
- Joint Secretary (Research): He/she will be from the directors.
- Joint Secretary (Innovation and Organization): He/she will be from the directors.
- Treasurer: He/she will be from the directors and it is a permanent post. All money transaction will be through him/her.
- IT Director: He/she will be from the directors. Responsible for maintaining website development and related social media marketing.
- Executive Director: It is a permanent post and all executive power goes to him/her. He/She will be appointed by the founder and approved by the director.
- Founder: This is Mohammad Asadul Haque who has taken initiative, given time and money for this organization.